Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Singing Loud For All To Hear"

Hello Everyone!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed a little R&R.  The past weekend has definitely been a little bit on the crazy side, but I was able to get a few decorations up…no presents wrapped yet :(  I love to start the decorating by watching one of my favorite Christmas movies…."Elf"  The quotes from the movie crack me up all year round!  One of my favorites is one of the Elf rules - "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."  So I thought what better way to get in the spirit than to spread the Christmas cheer with a FREE printable!!!


You can download the image from the link.  The file is saved as an 8x10 and can be printed on card stock or photo paper.

I also managed to get up the Christmas tree with my two little helpers!!  I shared a few pictures on Instagram (@mybellabugblog) of my little ones techniques for decorating :)  Hopefully the pictures aren't too bad…sorry they are all taken with my phone.



This is how Olivia decorates the tree…shoves all the ornaments on one branch!!



Since our tree is finally up and decorated, Lucia the Elf has made her appearance!!  I can't wait to see the girls' faces in the morning!



With much love,

Kristin

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.