Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Free Printable: Thankful For

One more day before Thanksgiving…seriously what happened to November!!!  I am hosting Thanksgiving this year and I am super excited to spend the holiday with my family!!  I wanted to add a little something extra this year and since I am totally crushing on chalkboard printables, I decided to make little chalkboard cards.  I thought we could each write down what we are thankful and then share around the table or maybe make it into a guessing game!!  



You can download this printable here and I recommend printing on white card stock if you have it available.

I am going to take a short break until after Thanksgiving weekend and spend the time with family and friends!!  I hope to get started on some Christmas decorating this weekend, so hopefully that means a Christmas post coming soon!!  I pray you all have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!

With much love,

Kristin

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.