Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites: Christmas Gift Tags & Printables

For some reason, Christmas really snuck up on me this year...who am I kidding, it does that every year!!  My actual Christmas shopping is done, but the actual get your presents wrapped has not been completed and the mound in my closet needs to be addressed ASAP!!!  Over the past few weeks, I have seen some really cute gifts tags and printables for your presents on Pinterest and some of the blogs I follow.  I wanted to spruce up some of the presents with a pretty tag or two and would like to share some of the ones I found with you all!

Kristin at Yellow Bliss Road

SOURCE
I think Cindy at Skip To My Lou made the cutest ones for kids: 

SOURCE
Tori at Lil Mrs Tori made an adorable holiday party pack:

SOURCE
These gift tags are super cute and simple AND they come in two colors:

SOURCE
Although these are not printables, the idea of putting festive washi tape on your tags is brilliant! 

SOURCE
I adore these DIY printable bows from The Creativity Exchange.

SOURCE

These holiday mail stripe gift tags are so cute and leave room for a little message if you want:

SOURCE

And of course I couldn't resist a chalkboard gift tag:

SOURCE
I would recommend printing the gift tags on card stock if possible.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, we plan on making our gingerbread house with the girls and going to a few more neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights! 

With much love

Kristin 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.