Thursday, November 6, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hey there!!  I hope you all have had a wonderful week and wahoo it is finally Friday!!  This has been a crazy week, a week where I honestly don't remember what I did on Monday.  I did come across some good blog post reads that I would love to share with you!

Back in 2008, when Jeremy and I bought our first home, I felt like I had to rush to decorate and paint each room.  Some rooms I jumped right on and made purchases I wasn't completely satisfied with or a paint choice that I want to change now.  Part of it is my style has changed and that is okay, but another big part of it is patience.  I think patience is key when it comes to decorating your home the way you want it.  Carmen, at Our Fifth House spoke the perfect words about the decorating journey and they rang true for me.


Jenna, from SAS Interiors, is definitely a very talented lady and kind of a big deal...her home is totally on the cover of the current Better Homes & Garden Storage issue!!!  She shared a chalkboard wood garland this week and I am totally in love!  Now to find an old log lying around to create my very own.


I absolutely love the simple beauty in how Megan, from Honey We're Home, styled her table for Thanksgiving.  What makes her even more awesome is she is a fellow lover of Target, oh and she is also a Houstonian!!!  


I have been dreaming for a long time about updating our master bedroom.  It is time for something lighter and a place that reflects our style better.  I have been collecting ideas for a while and keeping fingers crossed that 2015 will be the year!!  Until then, I can enjoy some inspiration from Jen at I Heart Organizing and share it with you all!


I hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend!!

With much love,

Kristin


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.