Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Love Is In The Air: Free Valentine's Printable

In between coats of paint for the coat closet, I decided to get my crafting on for Valentine's Day!!  A few weeks ago, I had purchased some letters from a craft store for just this purpose.  The letters were plain brown, so I decided to spray paint them white first.  I only focused on the sides since I was planning to cover the face of the letters with scrapbook paper.  I will apologize in advance for the lack of photos during the process of making the letters…I jumped into the project and totally forgot to take photos during it all!!

After putting two coats of spray paint on the letters, 'X' and 'O', and letting them dry completely it was time to trace the letters onto the scrapbook paper.  I put the letters face down on the paper and traced each letter.  After cutting each traced letter I used tacky glue to adhere the paper to the letters, Mod Podge would have also worked I just didn't have any available.



The scrapbook paper came in a pack from Target, which I have plans for the rest of the paper in another craft I want to do with the girls!


The 'LOVE' art that is framed is a FREE printable I made to share with you all!!  I made a vertical option and a horizontal option as well.  You can download either option or both: vertical or horizontal.


With much love,

Kristin


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.