Thursday, January 30, 2014

Coat Closet Part 2

I have a small update on the coat closet for you guys!!!  My hubby has been working hard during the evening hours to finish up all the woodwork for the closet.



He added the top cubby to the existing shelf using the same material and method as the first one.  All cubbies are 6.5 inches in height and I already have the perfect bins ready to be put to use.


The second thing that was done, was to add a 1x2 board to the front of each shelf.  Next up for this closet is painting…that is where I step in!!!  I am armed with my paint brush, roller, and Behr Powdered Snow.  Once all the painting is done, we will add the 1x3 board on each wall, which will be used to hold the hooks for coats and backpacks.  The finish line is in sight and I can't wait!!!

With much love,

Kristin


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.