Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!  I am so sorry this post is a little later than planned today, but been in party prep mode.  Today I have few things to wrap up including baking a strawberry cake with white icing and a cherry on top...three cherries to be exact!  I am not sure why she requested that specific cake, but that is what this momma is making!

I wanted to share a few favorites from this week and one of them includes a discount you can use from an awesome blogger, Cassie at Hi Sugarplum.  I love giving gifts with the little personal touches and these monogrammed note pads are the cutest.  GroopDealz has them at a discount right now and if you use the code HISUGARPLUM15 you will get an additional 15% off!!!  I have purchased a few gifts from their site and just love all the daily deals.  

SOURCE


Cassie also shared a tutorial on how she styles her hair, which always looks so cute!  Although, my hair is typically in a ponytail everyday I secretly wish that one day I can actually get to style my hair.  I would love some soft curls and Cassie walks you through a very simple technique that I hope to one day get to implement!!

SOURCE

Two bloggers, I Heart Organizing and Inspired by Charm, I follow are a part of a 10 Minute Decorating Ideas blogging series and this time they are sharing a few ideas for the holidays.  I love the simplicity of the ideas and they both shared some great inspiration that I can't wait to get started soon after Thanksgiving!

SOURCE 

SOURCE 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and hope to be back with you next week to share all the crazy details from our sweet princess's birthday party!!

With much love,

Kristin


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.