Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week has flown by for me, and can't believe that we will be celebrating Olivia's third birthday soon and then Thanksgiving shortly after!!  I am a bit behind in my blog reading this week, but I do want to share a few things I managed to come across in the blogging world and Pinterest.

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I have been seeing a lot of crafts to express what we are thankful for.  I just love the simplicity of this thankful tree I saw on Pinterest.  It would be so cute as a centerpiece or on display near the entryway and each family member can write what they are thankful for.

SOURCE 

I love me some washi tape and can't get over the cuteness of how Pink Peppermint Design used her washi tape to DIY paper feathers.  I can totally see a project in my future with these and some ModPodge and a canvas!

SOURCE

The beautiful and talented ladies of Classy Clutter are sharing two free printables designed by Courtney at Paperelli.  I will definitely be printing both and can't wait to start decorating for Christmas, but that will wait till after Thanksgiving for me!!

SOURCE

And I just have to share these cute mini cupcake toppers I found on Pinterest that I will definitely be using for Olivia's upcoming birthday party.  She wanted Cinderella/Princess and PINK!!!

SOURCE

Now, if I could only get my cupcakes to be that cute!!!

A couple days ago, we started staining the patio table...trying to get that done before Olivia's party!!!  If you follow on Instagram you might get more sneak peeks as we finish up the table and hope to share the reveal with you all next week!
  
With much love, 

Kristin 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.