Monday, January 20, 2014

Mini Garage Update

I know it has been a long time coming, but I finally have an update on the garage progress.  My husband and I wanted to have an area in the garage that was our go-to for tools and cleaning supplies (like brooms and mops).  So some time ago, my husband installed some peg board on a few empty spots right outside the door.  These two spots were the perfect place for the quick grab of a tool or broom.


I apologize for the poor lighting and awkward angles, was trying to work around the car parked in the garage :)

I love having the broom and mop hanging on the peg board as opposed to being stashed in a corner, as they were originally when we first moved into our home.  Definitely makes it nice and easy to grab the broom for a quick clean up.

As for the tools, the hammer and screwdrivers are usually what I need from here…oh and the tape measure.  My husband is the master and creator of what were the essential items to place on the peg board and shelves on this wall.


The shoe box is something we have had since we were first married, I think it came from Target.  We keep our flip flops and yard work shoes out here.  The big white bin on top holds our dog food for our much loved lab, Ava.




There are many more garage updates to come in the next few weeks, but we are working on a few other projects inside so we will be playing the juggling act.  I promise to keep you updated on our progress :)

With much love, 

Kristin 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.