Friday, November 8, 2013

Food For Thought: Banana Nut Bread

Hey there!!! Happy Friday y'all!! This week has flown by for me, I still can't believe it is November already. I have been gearing up for my little one's two year birthday party in a few weeks...I am super excited and can't wait to share with all of you the little details!! Until then, I want to share with you a delicious recipe for banana nut bread...we left the nuts out of ours because of the little ones, but it was still super yummy!!!



INGREDIENTS:
1 stick of butter
1 1/2 cups of sugar
2 cups of flour
1 1/2 mashed ripe bananas
2 eggs, well beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup of milk
3/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts

Blend butter and sugar. Then add the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla, flour, pecans/walnuts, baking soda and milk. Blend all together, pour into a well greased loaf pan. Bake at 325° for 1 1/4 hours. Let cool before slicing and then ENJOY!!!



I hope you all enjoy your weekend and check me out on Instagram for a sneak peek on a little Fall project I am working on!!

With much love,

Kristin

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.