Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Beginnings...

Hello and thank you for taking a moment to check out my little corner of the blogging world.  This has been a decision long in the making and a journey I can't wait to take with all of you.  

After my husband and beautiful children, my passion is organizing and decorating.  Maybe it is strange, but I love problem solving and trying to find ways to de-clutter and decorate on a budget.  I feel a sense of peace when my home is clutter free.  That doesn't mean it is always clean (did I mention I have two little ones running around), but having an organizing system in place helps cut down on the clutter for me and increases my time with my loved ones.  

My husband and I recently made the decision for me to stay home with the kiddos - a decision I feel so blessed to be able to do.  Since being home with the kids, I have realized they really need a space to play and have fun.  This has been a project I have been working on all summer and can't wait to show you the progress I have made and hopefully soon the big reveal!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for a playroom update!  


With much love,
Kristin  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.