Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hometalk: Mudroom Storage

Happy Wednesday!!  I am still working on my week 1 kitchen challenge from A Bowl Full Of Lemons and will have some awesome pictures for you soon!!  I wanted to pop in today and share some cool news with you all.  A couple of weeks ago, I was asked by the wonderful people at Hometalk to create a board for mudroom storage.

Hometalk is a site similar to Pinterest, with a focus on Home and Garden.  You can clip pictures to save and create different boards, like mudroom storage ideas, and they have a great community to ask your questions!  You can also follow different people and see what projects they have been up to.  Here is the board I created for Mudroom Storage.

MUDROOM STORAGE
Well, it is time for me to get back to cleaning out the kitchen....my new spice jars arrived last night so I know what I will be doing!!

With much love,

Kristin


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.