Saturday, December 13, 2014

Holy Family Silhouettes

First off, I am so sorry I wasn't able to get my Friday Favorites post up yesterday.  I got stuck at the dealership with all the girls while they did some maintenance on our vehicle and was behind all day.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that Jeremy and I were planning to do a friendly competition involving a silhouette of the Holy family.  It all started with a discussion at the dinner table on projects I wanted to do for Christmas.  When I mentioned doing a project with the Holy family, Jeremy mentioned something he wanted to do as well and why not turn it into a competion...so I said game on!  It was supposed to be an easy project for both of us and nothing to time consuming, and it also had to be made with things we already had around the house.  Well, I kept my end of the bargain, but my husband decided to up it 10+ notches with his awesome artistic abilities.  So without further ado, here are our projects in all their glory!





So, I am sure you can guess which one was mine...the chalkboard silhouette of course!!  At least I was creative to put it on a wood slice...can I get two points for that please!!



I will admit, Jeremy is most definitely awesome.  Jeremy's artistic abilities is just one of the many reasons why I love him.  I am the master of drawing stick figures so the girls will definitely have to ask their dad for help with their art projects.


For mine, I put a coat of chalkboard paint on the wood slice and then used the same transfer method I did on the Merry Christmas sign to transfer the silhouette.

So what do you guys think??

With much love,

Kristin


 Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

Place Of My Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.